Tyler Johnson hits the field in Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, with several player prop bets available to place bets on. This matchup in Week 17 sees Johnson’s Tampa Bay Buccaneers (11-4) in action at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey against the New York Jets (4-11).
Johnson Receiving Insights
- Johnson averages 19.2 receiving yards, 11.3 less than his prop total for Sunday’s game.
- In four of 15 games this season, Johnson has put up over 30.5 receiving yards.
- Johnson’s season average of 19.2 receiving yards is 6.2 fewer than his average prop total (25.4).
- Johnson has hit the over on his prop for receiving yards in three of 12 games this year.
- Johnson does not have a touchdown catch this year (in 15 games).
New York Jets Rankings
- The Jets surrender 267.9 passing yards per game, the NFL’s 27th-ranked pass defense this season.
- Opponents of the Jets have scored 23 touchdowns through the air (1.5 per game). The Jets’ defense is 16th in the league in that category.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.