Tyler Conklin hits the field in Sunday’s game, which starts at 8:20 PM ET on NBC, with several player prop betting options available to place bets on. The Green Bay Packers (12-3) will be Conklin and the Minnesota Vikings’ (7-8) Week 17 opponent in a matchup at Lambeau Field.
Conklin Receiving Insights
- Conklin averages 36.0 receiving yards, 2.5 more than the over/under of 33.5 set for Sunday.
- Conklin has collected more than 33.5 receiving yards in 53.3% of his opportunities this year (eight out of 15).
- Conklin’s 36.0 receiving yards per game are 3.4 more than his average prop total (32.6).
- In eight of 15 games this season, Conklin has hit the over on his prop for receiving yards.
- Conklin has a touchdown catch in two games this year, out of 15, and scored more than once on one of those occasions.
Green Bay Packers Rankings
- Conklin will play against the NFL’s 11th-ranked pass defense this week. The Packers allow 234.3 passing yards per contest.
- The Packers’ defense is ranked 26th in the league with 27 passing TDs allowed so far this year.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.