Trey Lance has player props available on Sunday when he hits the field at 4:05 PM ET live on CBS. The Houston Texans (4-11) will be Lance and the San Francisco 49ers’ (8-7) Week 17 opponent in a matchup at Levi’s Stadium.
Lance Passing Insights
- Compared to his 152.5-yard over/under for this contest, Lance is throwing for fewer yards per game this season (23.6).
- In 15 matchups this year, Lance has thrown for over 152.5 yards twice.
- Lance’s passing yards average of 23.6 this season is less than his average prop bet total (223.5) by 199.9 yards.
- Lance has failed to hit the over on his passing yards prop total this year (in one opportunities).
- Lance has completed at least one touchdown pass twice in 15 games, including multiple TDs once.
- Lance has thrown an interception in one of 15 games this season, but not more than one.
Lance Rushing Insights
- Lance averages 9.1 rushing yards per game average in 2021, 24.4 less than Sunday’s over/under.
- So far this season, Lance has exceeded this week’s prop bet total for rushing yards (33.5 yards) two times.
- Lance’s average rushing yards prop so far this season (92.5) is higher than his rushing yard average (9.1) this year.
- Lance has not gone over his rushing yards total in his one game played this year.
- Lance has scored a rushing touchdown once this season in 15 games.
Houston Texans Rankings
- The pass defense of the Texans is allowing 253.7 yards per contest this year, which ranks 18th in the NFL.
- Opponents of the Texans have scored 21 touchdowns through the air (1.4 per game). The Texans’ defense is ninth in the league in that category.
- The Texans’ defense ranks sixth in interceptions. Opposing quarterbacks have tossed 16 against the Texans (1.1 per game).
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Comp/Att||Pass. Yds||Pass. TDs||INTs||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.