Trevor Lawrence has player prop bet markets available on Sunday when he hits the field at 1:00 PM ET live on CBS. The New England Patriots (9-6) will be Lawrence and the Jacksonville Jaguars’ (2-13) opponent in this Week 17 matchup at Gillette Stadium.
Lawrence Passing Insights
- Lawrence has passed for 215.0 yards per game, 12.5 above Sunday’s prop total.
- In 10 of 15 games this season, Lawrence has passed for more than 202.5 yards.
- Lawrence’s average passing yards prop this season is 224.6, while his actual passing average is under that by 9.6 yards.
- Lawrence has surpassed his passing yards prop total in four of 15 opportunities this year.
- Lawrence has thrown for a touchdown in seven of 15 games this season, with more than one TD pass once.
- Lawrence has thrown an interception in seven of 15 games this season, with multiple picks four times.
Lawrence Rushing Insights
- Lawrence averages 20.1 rushing yards per game, 0.6 greater than Sunday’s over/under.
- In 60.0% of his games (nine of 15 matchups) so far, Lawrence has rushed for more than 19.5 yards.
- Lawrence has had an average rushing yards over/under set at 16.3 this season, which he’s out-gained on average by 3.8 yards.
- In nine of 15 opportunities this season (60.0%), Lawrence has gone over his rushing yards prop total.
- Lawrence has hit paydirt on the ground in two games this season.
New England Patriots Rankings
- The 209.0 passing yards the Patriots allow per contest makes them the third-ranked pass defense in the NFL this season.
- The Patriots’ defense is fourth in the league by giving up 1.3 passing touchdowns per game to opponents (19 total passing TDs).
- The Patriots have intercepted 20 passes this season to rank second in the league.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Comp/Att||Pass. Yds||Pass. TDs||INTs||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.