Before you wager on Tevin Coleman’s player prop bets in Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, take a look at some key stats and trends to know. The Tampa Bay Buccaneers (11-4) will be Coleman and the New York Jets’ (4-11) Week 17 opponent in a matchup at MetLife Stadium.
Coleman Rushing Insights
- Coleman’s rushing yards over/under for Sunday’s game is set at 26.5 yards. That’s 3.2 more than his season average of 23.3.
- Coleman has put up more than 26.5 yards on the ground in five of 15 games so far this season.
- Coleman’s average rushing yards prop bet so far this season (34.7) is higher than his rushing yard average (23.3) this year.
- Coleman has gone over his rushing yard prop totals in four games out of seven opportunities (57.1%).
- Coleman has not hit paydirt on the ground through 15 games.
Coleman Receiving Insights
- Coleman’s 3.3 receiving yards per game are 2.2 less than his over/under for Sunday’s matchup.
- Coleman has put up over 5.5 receiving yards twice in 15 games this season.
- Coleman’s average over/under for receiving yards is 13.6. But he accumulates 10.3 fewer per game than that.
- Coleman has gone over on his receiving yards prop in 14.3% of his games (one of seven).
- Having played 15 games this year, Coleman has not caught a touchdown pass.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers Rankings
- The Buccaneers give up 87.5 yards per game on the ground, the NFL’s third-ranked rush defense this season.
- So far this season, the Buccaneers have given up nine passing TDs to opponents, averaging 0.6 per game. That ranks fourth among NFL defenses.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.