The Miami Dolphins (8-7) bring a seven-game winning streak into a matchup against the Tennessee Titans (10-5) on Sunday, January 2, 2022 at Nissan Stadium. Tennessee is a 3.5-point favorite in the game. The point total is set at 40 for the contest.
Titans vs. Dolphins Predictions
Titans Vs. Dolphins Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Titans and Dolphins: Last Three Games
- Tennessee is 2-1-0 against the spread and 2-1 overall over its past three matchups.
- The final combined score of each of the last three Titans games did not go over the set point total.
- The Titans’ past three outings have ended with an average of 44.5 points scored. That’s 4.5 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Miami is 2-1-0 against the spread in its past three games, and has a 3-0 straight-up record in those matchups.
- The Dolphins and their opponents have combined to hit the over one time in those games.
- The Dolphins’ last three outings have ended with an average of 39.8 points scored. That’s 0.2 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
Titans and Dolphins: Betting Trends
- Tennessee is 9-6-0 against the spread this season.
- The Titans are 3-2 ATS when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- Tennessee games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under seven times this season.
- The Titans have a 4-3 record in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 57.1% of those games).
- Tennessee has a 3-2 record (winning 60% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline favorite of -175 or shorter.
- The Titans have a 63.6% chance to win this matchup based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- Miami has covered the spread eight times this year (8-6-1).
- The Dolphins have an ATS record of 3-2-1 when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- Miami’s games have gone over the total six times this year.
- The Dolphins have been underdogs in eight games this season and won three (37.5%) of those contests.
- Miami has a record of 2-4 when they’re set as an underdog of +147 or more by sportsbooks this season.
- Tennessee and its opponents have combined to outscore Sunday’s over/under (40 points) 10 times this season.
- This season, eight of Miami’s games have ended with a score higher than 40 points.
- The over/under for the game of 40 is 4.1 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Titans (23.8 points per game) and the Dolphins (20.3 points per game).
- The 42.7 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 2.7 more than the 40 over/under in this contest.
- The Titans have seen a 48.5 average over/under in their games this season, 8.5 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this game is 4.4 points fewer than the average over/under in Dolphins’ games this season (44.4 points).
Titans Players to Watch
- Ryan Tannehill is the 19th-best fantasy player overall this season and the 15th-best fantasy quarterback with 227.6 fantasy points (15.2 per game).
- A.J. Brown has racked up total 101.0 fantasy points this year (6.7 per game), which make him the 102nd-ranked player overall and the 33rd-ranked receiver.
- So far this season, D’Onta Foreman’s 57.3 total fantasy points make him the No. 191 fantasy player and No. 61 running back. He averages 8.2 fantasy points per game.
- Jeremy McNichols’ fantasy season so far has him ranked 222nd overall and 66th among running backs with 44.2 points (2.9 per game).
Dolphins Players to Watch
- So far this season, Tua Tagovailoa is the 47th-best fantasy player overall this season and the 27th-best fantasy quarterback with 164.5 fantasy points (11.0 per game).
- Jaylen Waddle has collected 128.4 fantasy points this year (8.6 per game), enough to place him 22nd among receivers and 74th overall in league-wide fantasy standings.
- Myles Gaskin averages 8.1 fantasy points per game on the way to 121.3 total fantasy points. That makes him the 81st-ranked fantasy player overall and the 25th-ranked running back.
- Mike Gesicki is the 132nd-ranked fantasy player — and the 11th-ranked tight end — with 82.7 fantasy points (5.5 per game).
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.