The Tampa Bay Buccaneers (11-4) are double-digit favorites (-13) on Sunday, January 2, 2022 against the New York Jets (4-11). The total for this game has been set at 45.5 points.
Buccaneers vs. Jets Predictions
Buccaneers Vs. Jets Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Buccaneers and Jets: Last Three Games
- Tampa Bay covered the spread twice in its past three matchups while putting up a 2-1 record straight-up in those games.
- In one of those three games, the final combined score went over the set total.
- The Buccaneers’ last three games have ended with an average of 47.3 points scored. That’s 1.8 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- New York is 2-1-0 against the spread over its last three games, and has a 1-2 straight-up record in those contests.
- The final combined score of the last three Jets games has gone over the set total two times.
- The past three Jets games averaged 3.2 fewer points (42.3) than this matchup’s over/under.
Buccaneers and Jets: Betting Trends
- Tampa Bay is 8-7-0 against the spread this season.
- The Buccaneers are a perfect 1-0 ATS when playing as at least 13-point favorites.
- Tampa Bay games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under seven times this season.
- The Buccaneers have won 11 of the 15 games they were the moneyline favorite this season (73.3%).
- Tampa Bay has played as a moneyline favorite of -720 or shorter in just one game this season, which they won.
- The Buccaneers have an 87.8% chance to win this contest based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- New York has registered a 5-10-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Jets have yet to cover a spread (0-1) when they are at least 13-point underdogs.
- Games involving New York have hit the over nine times this year.
- This season, the Jets have won three out of the 14 games, or 21.4%, in which they’ve been the underdog.
- New York has played as an underdog of +499 or more once this season and lost that game.
- This season, Tampa Bay and its opponents have combined to outscore Sunday’s over/under of 45.5 points 10 times.
- This season, nine of New York’s games have ended with a score higher than 45.5 points.
- The Buccaneers average 29.5 points per game against the Jets’ 18.4, totaling 2.4 points over the game’s total of 45.5.
- These two teams give up a combined 50.7 points per game, 5.2 more than this contest’s over/under.
- The Buccaneers have seen a 50.0 average over/under in their games this season, 4.5 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 1.6 points separates this contest’s over/under (45.5 points) and the average total points bet in Jets’ games (43.9 points) this season.
Buccaneers Players to Watch
- Tom Brady is the No. 3 fantasy player overall and the No. 3 fantasy quarterback with 323.3 points (averaging 21.6 per game).
- Rob Gronkowski has put up 91.0 fantasy points this year (6.1 per game), good enough to rank him 117th overall and 10th among tight ends in league-wide fantasy standings.
- So far this season, Antonio Brown averages 5.1 fantasy points per game on the way to 76.5 total fantasy points. That makes him the 143rd-ranked fantasy player overall and the 48th-ranked receiver.
- Ronald Jones II’s fantasy season so far has him ranked 165th overall and 52nd among running backs with 66.5 points (4.4 per game).
Jets Players to Watch
- So far this season, Zach Wilson is the 71st-best fantasy player overall this season and the 29th-best fantasy quarterback with 130.6 fantasy points (8.7 per game).
- Michael Carter has collected 110.2 fantasy points this year (7.3 per game), good enough to rank him 29th among running backs and 92nd overall in league-wide fantasy standings.
- Ty Johnson averages 4.6 fantasy points per game on the way to 68.9 total fantasy points. That makes him the 161st-ranked fantasy player overall and the 50th-ranked running back.
- Braxton Berrios’ fantasy season so far has him ranked 69th among receivers and 190th overall with 57.4 points (3.8 per game).
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.