Take a look at T.Y. Hilton’s player props set by bookmakers for his next NFL contest on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET airing on FOX. The Las Vegas Raiders (8-7) will be Hilton and the Indianapolis Colts’ (9-6) Week 17 opponent in a matchup at Lucas Oil Stadium.
Hilton Receiving Insights
- Hilton’s 16.5 receiving yards per game are 15.0 fewer than his prop total for Sunday’s matchup.
- In two of 15 games this year, Hilton has gained more than 31.5 receiving yards.
- Hilton’s season average of 16.5 receiving yards is 25.9 fewer than his average prop total (42.4).
- Hilton has hit the over on his receiving yards prop in 11.1% of his games (one of nine).
- Hilton has two touchdown catches this year in 15 games, one apiece on two occasions.
Las Vegas Raiders Rankings
- Hilton will play against the NFL’s ninth-ranked pass defense this week. The Raiders concede 231.0 passing yards per game.
- So far this season, the Raiders have given up 25 passing TDs to opponents, averaging 1.7 per game. That ranks 23rd among NFL defenses.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.