Player prop betting options are available for Stefon Diggs in Sunday’s NFL action at 1:00 PM ET live on FOX. Diggs and the Buffalo Bills (9-6) meet the Atlanta Falcons (7-8) at Highmark Stadium in Week 17.
Diggs Receiving Insights
- Diggs puts up 72.8 receiving yards per game, 8.7 less than his prop total set for Sunday’s outing.
- Diggs has put up over 81.5 receiving yards in five out of 15 games this year.
- Diggs has an average receiving yards over/under of 80.5. But he accumulates 7.7 fewer yards per game than that.
- Diggs has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet in five of 15 games.
- Diggs has caught a touchdown pass in eight of 15 games this season, including more than one TD pass on one occasion.
Atlanta Falcons Rankings
- The 253.7 passing yards the Falcons give up per outing makes them the 18th-ranked pass defense in the NFL this year.
- The Falcons have the No. 28 defense in the NFL in passing TDs allowed, conceding 28 this season (1.9 per game).
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.