The Detroit Lions (2-12-1) are 7-point underdogs heading into their matchup on Sunday, January 2, 2022 against the Seattle Seahawks (5-10). The over/under is 42.5.
Seahawks vs. Lions Predictions
Seahawks Vs. Lions Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Seahawks and Lions: Last Three Games
- Seattle is 1-2-0 against the spread and 1-2 overall over its last three contests.
- The Seahawks and their opponents have combined to hit the over twice in those games.
- The last three Seahawks games averaged 43.0 total points, 0.5 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Detroit is 2-1-0 against the spread in its past three games, and has a 1-2 straight-up record in those contests.
- Once in those three games, the final combined score went over the set total.
- The past three Lions games averaged 1.7 more points (44.2) than this matchup’s point total.
Seahawks and Lions: Betting Trends
- Seattle has covered the spread seven times in 15 games with a set spread.
- The Seahawks are 1-1 ATS when playing as at least 7-point favorites.
- This season, four of Seattle’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Seahawks have won three of the eight games they were favored on the moneyline this season (37.5%).
- Seattle has played as a moneyline favorite of -307 or shorter in only two games this season, and they split 1-1.
- The Seahawks have a 75.4% chance to win this game based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- Detroit has covered the spread in a game 10 times this season (10-5-0).
- In games they were an underdog in by 7 points or more so far this season, the Lions have gone 8-2 against the spread.
- Detroit games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under five times this year.
- The Lions have been underdogs in 15 games this season and won two (13.3%) of those contests.
- Detroit has a record of 2-8, a 20% win rate, when they’re set as an underdog of +245 or more by oddsmakers this season.
- Nine Seattle games this season have gone over Sunday’s total of 42.5 points.
- There have been seven Detroit games that have ended with a combined score higher than 42.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 37.7 points per game, 4.8 points fewer than the point total of 42.5 for this matchup.
- The 46.2 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 3.7 more than the 42.5 over/under in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Seahawks games is 47.0 points, 4.5 more than the over/under of 42.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 3.2 points fewer than the average over/under in Lions’ games this season (45.7 points).
Seahawks Players to Watch
- Russell Wilson is 32nd overall among all players and 22nd among all quarterbacks with 191.0 fantasy points (12.7 per game).
- D.K. Metcalf has collected total 138.6 fantasy points this year (9.2 per game), which make him the 60th-ranked player overall and the 12th-ranked receiver.
- Tyler Lockett is 65th overall and 16th among receivers with 135.3 fantasy points (averaging 9.0 per game) so far this season.
- Gerald Everett is the 174th-ranked fantasy player — and the 19th-ranked tight end — with 64.2 fantasy points. He averages 4.3 fantasy points per game.
Lions Players to Watch
- So far this season, Jared Goff is the 37th-best fantasy player overall this season and the 23rd-best fantasy quarterback with 177.0 fantasy points (11.8 per game).
- D’Andre Swift’s 132.4 total fantasy points (an average of 8.8 per game), are good enough to place him 21st among running backs and 68th overall.
- Amon-Ra St. Brown averages 6.0 fantasy points per game on the way to 89.8 total fantasy points. That makes him the 123rd-ranked fantasy player overall and the 41st-ranked receiver.
- Jamaal Williams has put together the 140th-ranked fantasy season (44th among running backs) with 78.2 fantasy points, averaging 5.2 per game.
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.