Check out the player props available for Scott Miller when he suits up in NFL action on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET live on FOX. This matchup in Week 17 sees Miller’s Tampa Bay Buccaneers (11-4) in action at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey against the New York Jets (4-11).
Miller Receiving Insights
- Miller picks up 1.9 receiving yards per game, 31.6 fewer than his prop total set for Sunday’s matchup.
- Miller has not picked up more than 33.5 receiving yards in a game this season, through 15 outings.
- Miller’s average of 1.9 receiving yards is lower than his average over/under of 22.5.
- Miller has not gone over on a receiving yards prop bet this year in three games.
- Miller does not have a touchdown catch this season (in 15 games).
New York Jets Rankings
- The Jets allow 267.9 passing yards per game, the NFL’s 27th-ranked pass defense this season.
- So far this year, the Jets have conceded 23 passing TDs to their opponents, averaging 1.5 per game. That ranks 16th in the NFL.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.