The San Francisco 49ers (8-7) are double-digit favorites (-12.5) on Sunday, January 2, 2022 against the Houston Texans (4-11). A 44-point over/under is set for the contest.
49ers vs. Texans Predictions
49ers Vs. Texans Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
49ers and Texans: Last Three Games
- San Francisco is 2-1-0 against the spread and 2-1 overall during its last three matchups.
- In all of those games, the final combined score was under the set total.
- The past three 49ers games averaged 3.3 more points (47.3) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Houston is 2-1-0 against the spread and 2-1 overall over its past three contests.
- In each of those games, the final combined score has surpassed the set total.
- The past three Texans games averaged 2.0 fewer points (42.0) than this matchup’s over/under.
49ers and Texans: Betting Trends
- San Francisco has registered a 7-8-0 record against the spread this season.
- Games involving San Francisco have hit the over seven times this season.
- The 49ers have won 53.8% of the games this season when they were the moneyline favorite (7-6).
- San Francisco has not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -702 or shorter.
- The 49ers have an 87.5% chance to win this game based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- Houston has covered the spread seven times this year (7-8-0).
- The Texans have an ATS record of 3-2 when playing as at least 12.5-point underdogs.
- Houston games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under seven times this year.
- The Texans have won four, or 28.6%, of the 14 games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- Houston has been at least a +487 moneyline underdog four times this season, but was upset in all of those games.
- San Francisco and its opponents have combined to go over Sunday’s total of 44 points 10 times this season.
- There have been seven Houston games that have finished with a combined score higher than 44 points this season.
- The total for the game of 44 is 2.4 points more than the combined points per game averages for the 49ers (25.1 points per game) and the Texans (16.5 points per game).
- The 49 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 5.0 more than the 44 over/under in this contest.
- On average, the 49ers have seen a 46.9 over/under in their games this season, 2.9 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- Texans’ games have a total points bet of 44.6 points this season, 0.6 points more than the over/under for this contest.
49ers Players to Watch
- Deebo Samuel is the 20th-best fantasy player overall this season and the second-best fantasy receiver with 222.8 fantasy points (14.9 per game).
- Jimmy Garoppolo’s 214.8 total fantasy points (an average of 14.3 per game), are good enough to rank him 21st overall and 16th among quarterbacks.
- So far this season, George Kittle’s 120.5 total fantasy points make him the No. 83 fantasy player and No. 3 tight end. He averages 8.0 fantasy points per game.
- Elijah Mitchell’s fantasy season so far has him ranked 85th overall and 26th among running backs with 118.5 points (7.9 per game).
Texans Players to Watch
- So far this season, Brandin Cooks is the 77th-best fantasy player overall this season and the 23rd-best fantasy receiver with 126.6 fantasy points (8.4 per game).
- Davis Mills’ 122.8 total fantasy points (an average of 8.2 per game), are good enough to place him 31st among quarterbacks and 79th overall.
- Tyrod Taylor’s 81.7 total fantasy points make him the No. 136 fantasy player and No. 35 quarterback. He averages 5.4 fantasy points per game.
- Rex Burkhead’s fantasy season so far has him ranked 54th among running backs and 170th overall with 64.8 points (4.3 per game).
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.