Player prop betting options are available for Sam Ehlinger in Sunday’s NFL action at 1:00 PM ET live on FOX. The Las Vegas Raiders (8-7) will be Ehlinger and the Indianapolis Colts’ (9-6) Week 17 opponent in a matchup at Lucas Oil Stadium.
Ehlinger Passing Insights
- Compared to his 146.5-yard over/under for this contest, Ehlinger is passing for fewer yards per game this year (0.0).
- Ehlinger has not exceeded 146.5 passing yards in a game this year.
- In 15 games this season, Ehlinger has failed to throw a touchdown pass.
- Ehlinger has thrown zero interceptions in 15 games this season.
Ehlinger Rushing Insights
- Ehlinger puts up 0.6 rushing yards per game this season, 11.9 fewer than Sunday’s over/under.
- Not once yet this season has Ehlinger rushed for more than 12.5 yards in a game.
- Through 15 games, Ehlinger has not rushed for a touchdown.
Las Vegas Raiders Rankings
- The 231.0 passing yards the Raiders allow per contest makes them the ninth-ranked pass defense in the league this season.
- The Raiders’ defense is 23rd in the league by allowing 1.7 passing touchdowns per game to their opponents (25 total passing TDs).
- The Raiders’ defense has recorded five interceptions against opposing QBs (0.3 per game), which ranks 32nd in the league.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Comp/Att||Pass. Yds||Pass. TDs||INTs||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.