Player prop bets are available for Russell Gage in Sunday’s NFL action at 1:00 PM ET live on FOX. The Week 17 outing sees Gage’s Atlanta Falcons (7-8) hit the field at Highmark Stadium in Orchard Park, New York against the Buffalo Bills (9-6).
Gage Receiving Insights
- Gage’s 39.6 receiving yards average is 11.9 fewer than his over/under on Sunday.
- Gage has collected more than 51.5 receiving yards in 40.0% of his opportunities this season (six of 15).
- Gage’s season average of 39.6 receiving yards is 7.8 fewer than his average over/under (47.4).
- In seven of 12 games, Gage has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet.
- Gage has three games with a touchdown catch this year, out of 15 played, but only a single TD each time.
Buffalo Bills Rankings
- The 184.2 passing yards per game allowed by the Bills defense makes them the NFL’s best pass defense.
- The Bills have the No. 1 defense in the NFL in passing touchdowns allowed, conceding 11 this season (0.7 per game).
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.