Ahead of Royce Freeman’s game on Sunday, which starts at 4:05 PM ET on CBS, take a look at some insights and stats to help place the best bets. Freeman’s Houston Texans (4-11) face the San Francisco 49ers (8-7) in Week 17. The matchup will take place at Levi’s Stadium in Santa Clara, California.
Freeman Rushing Insights
- Freeman averages 9.6 rushing yards per game this season, 16.9 fewer than Sunday’s prop total.
- Freeman has put up more than 26.5 yards on the ground in one outing so far this season.
- Freeman’s average rushing yards over/under for the season is 16.7 yards, a number he’s fallen short of by an average of 7.1 yards.
- Freeman went over on his rushing yards prop bet total in three of his six opportunities this year (50.0%).
- Freeman has not hit paydirt on the ground through 15 games.
Freeman Receiving Insights
- Freeman averages 5.1 receiving yards, 5.4 fewer than the over/under of 10.5 that has been set for Sunday’s matchup.
- In two of 15 games this season, Freeman has put up over 10.5 receiving yards.
- Freeman’s season average of 5.1 receiving yards is 1.4 more than his average over/under (3.7).
- Freeman hasn’t gone over on a receiving yards prop bet this year.
- Freeman has zero touchdown catches in 15 games this year.
San Francisco 49ers Rankings
- The 107.3 rushing yards per game yielded by the 49ers defense makes them the NFL’s 11th-ranked rush defense.
- The 49ers’ defense is ranked 26th in the NFL with 17 rushing TDs conceded so far this season.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.