Before you wager on Rondale Moore’s player props in Sunday’s game, which starts at 4:25 PM ET on FOX, take a look at some key stats and trends to know. Moore and the Arizona Cardinals (10-5) have a Week 17 matchup against the Dallas Cowboys (11-4) at AT&T Stadium.
Moore Receiving Insights
- Moore puts up 29.0 receiving yards per game, 0.5 less than his prop total in Sunday’s matchup.
- In four of 15 games this year, Moore has totaled over 29.5 receiving yards.
- Moore has an average receiving yards prop total of 38.2. But he is accumulating 9.2 less yards per game than that.
- Moore has gone over on his prop for receiving yards in four of 15 games this year.
- Moore has caught a TD pass once this year, in 15 games.
Dallas Cowboys Rankings
- The pass defense of the Cowboys is conceding 258.1 yards per outing this season, which ranks 23rd in the league.
- The Cowboys have the No. 6 defense in the league in passing TDs allowed, conceding 20 this season (1.3 per game).
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.