See what sportsbooks have posted for Robby Anderson’s player prop bets in Sunday’s NFL action, as he takes to the field at 4:25 PM ET broadcast on FOX. Anderson and the Carolina Panthers (5-10) have a Week 17 matchup with the New Orleans Saints (7-8) at Caesars Superdome.
Anderson Receiving Insights
- Anderson’s 30.6 receiving yards per game are 11.9 fewer than his prop total for Sunday’s matchup.
- In four out of 15 games this year, Anderson has collected over 42.5 receiving yards.
- Anderson’s average over/under for receiving yards is 43.1. But he accumulates 12.5 fewer per game than that.
- Anderson has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet in six of 15 games.
- Anderson has had a touchdown catch in four of 15 games this season, but had only one TD in each of those games.
New Orleans Saints Rankings
- The 252.2 passing yards the Saints yield per contest makes them the 17th-ranked pass defense in the league this season.
- The Saints’ defense is fourth in the league by giving up 1.3 passing touchdowns per game to opposing offenses (19 total passing TDs).
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.