Before you bet on Rhamondre Stevenson’s player props in Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, here are some key stats and trends to know. The Week 17 contest sees Stevenson’s New England Patriots (9-6) hit the field at Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, Massachusetts against the Jacksonville Jaguars (2-13).
Stevenson Rushing Insights
- Stevenson puts up 31.0 rushing yards per game this season, 12.5 less than Sunday’s over/under.
- Stevenson has collected more than 43.5 rushing yards in five games this season (33.3% of his total appearances).
- Stevenson’s average rushing yards over/under so far this season (40.4) is higher than his rushing yard average (31.0) this year.
- Stevenson has gone over on his rushing yards prop bet five times sor far this season (in nine opportunities).
- Stevenson scored a rushing touchdown in two games this year, with multiple rushing touchdowns in one game.
Stevenson Receiving Insights
- Stevenson averages 8.1 receiving yards, 0.4 fewer than his prop total for Sunday’s game.
- Stevenson has totaled over 8.5 receiving yards in 26.7% of his games this year (four of 15).
- Stevenson has an average receiving yards over/under of 12.4. But he accumulates 4.3 less yards per game than that.
- In two of nine games this season, Stevenson has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet.
- Stevenson has zero touchdown catches in 15 games this season.
Jacksonville Jaguars Rankings
- The run defense of the Jaguars is conceding 123.5 yards per outing on the ground this year, which ranks 24th in the league.
- The Jaguars’ defense is ranked 28th in the league with 18 rushing TDs conceded so far this year.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.