In advance of Quez Watkins’ game on Sunday, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, check out some insights and stats to help make the best bets. Watkins and the Philadelphia Eagles (8-7) play the Washington Football Team (6-9) at FedExField in Week 17.
Watkins Receiving Insights
- Watkins’ 36.5 receiving yards per game are 3.0 more than his over/under for Sunday’s outing.
- Watkins has collected over 33.5 receiving yards in 46.7% of his opportunities this season (seven out of 15).
- Watkins’ average of 36.5 receiving yards is lower than his average prop total of 40.9.
- In six of 15 games, Watkins has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet.
- Watkins does not have a touchdown catch this season (in 15 games).
Washington Football Team Rankings
- The pass defense of the Football Team is conceding 280.2 yards per contest this year, which ranks 30th in the league.
- The Football Team have the No. 32 defense in the league in passing touchdowns allowed, conceding 33 this season (2.2 per game).
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
|vs. Football Team||12/21/2021||2||14||0|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.