The Washington Football Team (6-9) are an underdog by 3.5 points as they look to break a three-game skid in a matchup against the Philadelphia Eagles (8-7) on Sunday, January 2, 2022 at FedExField. The point total is set at 45.
Eagles vs. Washington Predictions
Eagles Vs. Washington Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Eagles and Washington: Last Three Games
- Philadelphia is a perfect 3-0-0 against the spread in its last three games, and has a 3-0 straight-up record in those matchups.
- The final combined score of the past three Eagles games has exceeded the set total each time.
- The Eagles’ last three games have ended with an average of 41.5 points scored. That’s 3.5 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Washington is winless against the spread (0-3-0) and 0-3 overall in its last three games.
- The final combined score of the last three Football Team games has exceeded the set total twice.
- The last three Football Team games averaged 44.5 total points, 0.5 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
Eagles and Washington: Betting Trends
- Philadelphia has put together a 9-6-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 3.5 points or more so far this season, the Eagles have gone 3-1 against the spread.
- Philadelphia games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under nine times this season.
- The Eagles have won 83.3% of the games this season when they were favored on the moneyline (5-1).
- Philadelphia is 3-1 (winning 75% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline favorite of -177 or shorter.
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Eagles have an implied win probability of 63.9%.
- Washington has compiled a 5-10-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Football Team are 1-7 ATS when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- This season, seven of Washington’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Football Team have won four, or 33.3%, of the 12 games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- Washington has entered eight games this season as the underdog by +149 or more and is 1-7 in those contests.
- Philadelphia and its opponents have combined to exceed Sunday’s over/under of 45 points eight times this season.
- This season, eight of Washington’s games have ended with a score higher than 45 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 46.3 points per game, 1.3 points more than the total of 45 for this contest.
- The 48.3 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 3.3 more than the 45 total in this contest.
- The Eagles have seen a 46.9 average over/under in their games this season, 1.9 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- Football Team’s games have a total points bet of 46.0 points this season, 1.0 point more than the over/under for this contest.
Eagles Players to Watch
- Jalen Hurts is the sixth-best fantasy player overall this season and the fifth-best fantasy quarterback with 299.2 fantasy points (19.9 per game).
- Devonta Smith has collected 110.1 fantasy points this year (7.3 per game), enough to place him 93rd overall and 29th among receivers in league-wide fantasy standings.
- Dallas Goedert is 104th overall and eighth among tight ends with 99.9 fantasy points (averaging 6.7 per game) so far this season.
- Miles Sanders is the 111th-ranked fantasy player — and the 34th-ranked running back — with 93.2 fantasy points. He averages 6.2 fantasy points per game.
Washington Players to Watch
- So far this season, Taylor Heinicke is 22nd overall among all players and 17th among all quarterbacks with 209.5 fantasy points (14.0 per game).
- Antonio Gibson has recorded 168.0 fantasy points this year (11.2 per game), enough to place him 11th among running backs and 43rd overall in league-wide fantasy standings.
- Terry McLaurin averages 8.1 fantasy points per game on the way to 121.1 total fantasy points. That makes him the 82nd-ranked fantasy player overall and the 24th-ranked receiver.
- DeAndre Carter is the 181st-ranked fantasy player — and the 65th-ranked receiver — with 60.8 fantasy points (4.1 per game).
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.