Ahead of Olamide Zaccheaus’ game on Sunday, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, here are some insights and stats to help make the best bets. The Week 17 contest sees Zaccheaus’ Atlanta Falcons (7-8) take the field at Highmark Stadium in Orchard Park, New York against the Buffalo Bills (9-6).
Zaccheaus Receiving Insights
- Zaccheaus averages 23.4 receiving yards, 3.1 fewer than the prop total of 26.5 that has been set for Sunday’s outing.
- Zaccheaus has gained more than 26.5 receiving yards in 33.3% of his opportunities this year (five out of 15).
- Zaccheaus’ average of 23.4 receiving yards is lower than his average prop total of 29.2.
- Zaccheaus has gone over on his prop for receiving yards in five of 14 games this year.
- Zaccheaus has a touchdown catch in two games this season, out of 15, and scored more than once on one of those occasions.
Buffalo Bills Rankings
- The Bills give up 184.2 passing yards per game, the NFL’s best pass defense this season.
- Opponents of the Bills have scored 11 touchdowns through the air (0.7 per game). The Bills’ defense is first in the NFL in that category.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.