Nyheim Hines hits the field in Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, with several player prop bets available to wager on. This matchup in Week 17 sees Hines’ Indianapolis Colts (9-6) in action at Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis, Indiana against the Las Vegas Raiders (8-7).
Hines Rushing Insights
- Hines has a 16.5-yard rushing prop bet over/under, compared to his season average of 18.1 yards per game.
- In 40.0% of his games (six of 15 matchups) so far, Hines has rushed for more than 16.5 yards.
- Hines’ rushing yards per game average this season of 18.1 yards is 0.7 more yards than his average rushing yards over/under (17.4).
- Hines has gone over his rushing yard prop totals in six games out of 15 opportunities (40.0%).
- Hines has found paydirt on the ground in two games this year.
Hines Receiving Insights
- Hines’ 18.5 receiving yards average is the same as his over/under in Sunday’s outing
- Hines has put up over 18.5 receiving yards in 40.0% of his opportunities this season (six out of 15).
- Hines’ average prop total for receiving yards is 20.8. But he is accumulating 2.3 fewer per game than that.
- Hines has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet in 40.0% of his games (six of 15).
- Hines has had a touchdown catch in one of 15 games this year, but had only one TD in that game.
Las Vegas Raiders Rankings
- The Raiders surrender 115.7 yards per game on the ground, the NFL’s 19th-ranked rush defense this season.
- Opponents of the Raiders have totaled 16 touchdowns on the ground (1.1 per game). The Raiders’ defense is 23rd in the NFL in that category.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.