The Northeastern Huskies (6-6, 0-0 CAA) hit the road in CAA action against the William & Mary Tribe (2-12, 0-0 CAA) on Friday, December 31, 2021 at 2:00 PM ET. The Huskies are favored by 8.5 points in the game. The matchup has an over/under of 129.5.
Northeastern vs. William & Mary Predictions
Northeastern vs. William & Mary Betting Odds
Northeastern vs. William & Mary Betting Trends
- Northeastern has registered a 7-6-0 record against the spread this season.
- This season, Northeastern’s games have hit the over seven times out of 14 chances.
- The Huskies record 64.3 points per game, 7.9 fewer points than the 72.2 the Tribe give up.
- Northeastern is 2-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall when scoring more than 72.2 points.
- William & Mary has registered an 11-2-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they were an underdog in by 8.5 points or more so far this season, the Tribe have gone 6-0 against the spread.
- William & Mary games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under five times out of 13 chances this season.
- The Tribe average 5.6 fewer points per game (61.5) than the Huskies allow their opponents to score (67.1).
- When it scores more than 67.1 points, William & Mary is 0-2 against the spread and 1-2 overall.
Northeastern vs. William & Mary Over/Under Trends
- This season, seven of Northeastern’s 14 games have gone over Friday’s total of 129.5 points.
- Eight of William & Mary’s games ended with a combined score over 129.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 125.8 points per game, 3.7 points fewer than the over/under of 129.5 for this contest.
- These two teams give up a combined 139.3 points per game, 9.8 more than this contest’s over/under.
- The Huskies have seen a 133.6 average over/under in their games this season, 4.1 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 6.9 points separates the average total points bet in Tribe’s games (136.4 points) and this contest’s over/under (129.5 points).
Northeastern Team Leaders
- Chris Doherty: 11.2 PTS, 9.5 REB, 56.5 FG%
- Nikola Djogo: 11.0 PTS, 1.3 STL, 42.3 FG%, 41.7 3PT% (15-for-36)
- Shaquille Walters: 12.9 PTS, 46.8 FG%, 42.1 3PT% (16-for-38)
- Jahmyl Telfort: 11.5 PTS, 40.3 FG%, 24.5 3PT% (12-for-49)
- Jason Strong: 6.5 PTS, 41.2 FG%, 26.7 3PT% (8-for-30)
William & Mary Team Leaders
- Connor Kochera: 11.5 PTS, 1.5 STL, 43.2 FG%, 35.0 3PT% (21-for-60)
- Ben Wight: 10.9 PTS, 60.0 FG%
- Tyler Rice: 6.6 PTS, 1.5 STL, 29.4 FG%, 25.8 3PT% (16-for-62)
- Julian Lewis: 5.6 PTS, 30.9 FG%, 23.4 3PT% (11-for-47)
- Langdon Hatton: 6.6 PTS, 46.6 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (2-for-7)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.