See what bookmakers have listed as player prop betting options for Nick Westbrook-Ikhine in Sunday’s game at 1:00 PM ET airing on CBS. Westbrook-Ikhine and his Tennessee Titans (10-5) have a Week 17 matchup with the Miami Dolphins (8-7) at Nissan Stadium.
Westbrook-Ikhine Receiving Insights
- Westbrook-Ikhine is averaging 26.5 receiving yards, 4.0 more than the prop bet of 22.5 set for Sunday.
- Westbrook-Ikhine has totaled more than 22.5 receiving yards in eight out of 15 games this year.
- Westbrook-Ikhine’s average over/under for receiving yards is 30.1. But he accumulates 3.6 less per game than that.
- Westbrook-Ikhine has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet in 20.0% of his opportunities (twice in 10 games).
- Westbrook-Ikhine has had a touchdown catch in three of 15 games this year, but had only one TD in each of those games.
Miami Dolphins Rankings
- The 258.0 passing yards the Dolphins concede per outing makes them the 22nd-ranked pass defense in the NFL this season.
- The Dolphins’ defense ranks sixth in the league with 20 passing TDs allowed so far this year.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.