Ahead of Miles Sanders’ game on Sunday, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, take a look at some insights and stats to make the best bets. The Washington Football Team (6-9) will be Sanders and the Philadelphia Eagles’ (8-7) opponent in this Week 17 matchup at FedExField.
Sanders Rushing Insights
- Sanders puts up 50.3 rushing yards per game this season, 17.2 fewer than Sunday’s prop total.
- Sanders has totaled more than 67.5 rushing yards in four games this season (26.7% of his total appearances).
- Sanders has failed to reach his season-long rushing yards prop average (51.6) by 1.3 yards per game.
- In seven of 14 opportunities this season (50.0%), Sanders has gone over his rushing yards prop total.
- Through 15 games, Sanders has yet to score a rushing touchdown.
Sanders Receiving Insights
- Sanders’ 10.5 receiving yards per game are 4.0 fewer than his prop total for Sunday’s contest.
- Sanders has totaled more than 14.5 receiving yards in five of 15 games this season.
- Sanders’ average of 10.5 receiving yards is lower than his average over/under of 16.8.
- In four of 14 games, Sanders has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet.
- Sanders does not have a touchdown catch this season (in 15 games).
Washington Football Team Rankings
- The Football Team give up 104.2 rushing yards per game, the NFL’s eighth-ranked rush defense this season.
- So far this season, the Football Team have conceded 12 passing TDs to opponents, averaging 0.8 per game. That ranks seventh in the NFL.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
|vs. Football Team||12/21/2021||18||131||0||2||15||0|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.