Before you wager on Mike Williams’ player prop bets in Sunday’s game, which starts at 4:05 PM ET on CBS, here are some key stats and trends to know. Williams’ Los Angeles Chargers (8-7) have a Week 17 matchup at SoFi Stadium in Inglewood, California against the Denver Broncos (7-8).
Williams Receiving Insights
- Williams picks up 64.3 receiving yards per game, 2.2 less than his over/under set for Sunday’s matchup.
- Williams has gained more than 66.5 receiving yards in 40.0% of his opportunities this season (six of 15).
- Williams has totaled 1.7 fewer receiving yards per game (64.3) than his average prop total (66.0).
- Williams has hit the over on his prop for receiving yards in six of 15 games this season.
- Williams has a touchdown catch in five of 15 games this season, scoring more than one TD on two occasions.
Denver Broncos Rankings
- The 226.3 passing yards the Broncos yield per outing makes them the sixth-ranked pass defense in the NFL this year.
- The Broncos’ defense ranks third in the NFL by giving up 1.2 passing touchdowns per game to their opponents (18 total passing TDs).
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.