Check out the player prop bets available for Mike Davis when he takes to the field in NFL action on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET live on FOX. The Week 17 outing sees Davis’ Atlanta Falcons (7-8) take the field at Highmark Stadium in Orchard Park, New York against the Buffalo Bills (9-6).
Davis Rushing Insights
- Davis averages 28.7 rushing yards per game, 1.2 higher than Sunday’s over/under.
- In 53.3% of his games (eight of 15 matchups) so far, Davis has rushed for more than 27.5 yards.
- Davis’ average rushing yards over/under so far this season (36.0) is higher than his rushing yard average (28.7) this year.
- In six of 15 opportunities this season (40.0%), Davis has gone over his rushing yards prop total.
- Davis has rushed for a touchdown twice this season in 15 games.
Davis Receiving Insights
- Davis’ 16.4 receiving yards per game are 1.9 more than his over/under for Sunday’s contest.
- In 53.3% of his games this season (eight of 15), Davis has collected over 14.5 receiving yards.
- Davis’ average prop total for receiving yards is 16.8. But he is accumulating 0.4 less per game than that.
- Davis has gone over on his prop for receiving yards in seven of 15 games this year.
- In one of 15 games this season, Davis has a touchdown catch, but no games with more than one.
Buffalo Bills Rankings
- The run defense of the Bills is conceding 114.8 yards per outing on the ground this season, which ranks 17th in the league.
- Opponents of the Bills have totaled 18 touchdowns on the ground (1.2 per game). The Bills’ defense is 28th in the league in that category.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.