Michael Carter has player prop bets available on Sunday when he takes to the field at 1:00 PM ET live on FOX. Carter and the New York Jets (4-11) take on the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (11-4) at MetLife Stadium in Week 17.
Carter Rushing Insights
- Carter rushes for 37.7 yards per game this season, which falls short of Sunday’s prop total of 44.5 yards.
- Carter has totaled more than 44.5 rushing yards in five games this season (33.3% of his total appearances).
- Carter has an average rushing yards prop bet of 43.5 so far this season. He’s fallen short of that by racking up 37.7 yards per game on the ground.
- Carter has gone over his rushing yards total in four of 13 games (30.8% of his opportunities).
- Carter has hit paydirt on the ground in four games this year.
Carter Receiving Insights
- Carter’s 21.1 receiving yards average is 0.4 less than his prop total on Sunday.
- Carter has collected more than 21.5 receiving yards in 33.3% of his opportunities this year (five out of 15).
- Carter has collected 1.5 more receiving yards per game (21.1) than his average over/under (19.6).
- Carter has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet in 46.2% of his games (six of 13).
- Having played 15 games this season, Carter has not caught a touchdown pass.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers Rankings
- Carter will face the NFL’s third-ranked rush defense this week. The Buccaneers allow 87.5 yards on the ground per game.
- Opponents of the Buccaneers have put up nine touchdowns on the ground (0.6 per game). The Buccaneers’ defense is fourth in the NFL in that category.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.