Matt Breida has player prop betting options available on Sunday when he hits the field at 1:00 PM ET live on FOX. Breida and his Buffalo Bills (9-6) have a Week 17 game against the Atlanta Falcons (7-8) at Highmark Stadium.
Breida Rushing Insights
- Breida averages 8.3 rushing yards per game average in 2021, 22.2 fewer than Sunday’s over/under.
- So far this season, Breida has exceeded this week’s prop bet total for rushing yards (30.5 yards) one time.
- Breida’s average rushing yards prop so far this season (30.1) is higher than his rushing yard average (8.3) this year.
- Breida has yet to go over a rushing yard prop bet in any of his five games played this year.
- Breida has scored a rushing touchdown one time this season in 15 games.
Breida Receiving Insights
- Breida’s 4.8 receiving yards per game are 6.7 less than his prop total for Sunday’s matchup.
- Breida has gained over 11.5 receiving yards in 20.0% of his opportunities this year (three out of 15).
- Breida’s average of 4.8 receiving yards is lower than his average over/under of 11.9.
- Breida has hit the over on his receiving yards prop in 20.0% of his games (one of five).
- Breida has two touchdown catches this year in 15 games, one apiece on two occasions.
Atlanta Falcons Rankings
- The 120.9 rushing yards per game allowed by the Falcons defense makes them the NFL’s 22nd-ranked rush defense.
- Opponents of the Falcons have scored 15 touchdowns on the ground (1.0 per game). The Falcons’ defense is 21st in the NFL in that category.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.