See what bookmakers have listed as player prop bets for Marvin Jones Jr. in Sunday’s game at 1:00 PM ET airing on CBS. Jones and the Jacksonville Jaguars (2-13) play the New England Patriots (9-6) at Gillette Stadium in Week 17.
Jones Receiving Insights
- Jones’ 46.5 receiving yards average is 3.0 more than his over/under for Sunday’s game.
- Jones has collected over 43.5 receiving yards in 46.7% of his opportunities this year (seven out of 15).
- Jones’ average of 46.5 receiving yards is lower than his average prop total of 54.2.
- Jones has hit the over on his prop for receiving yards in six of 15 games this season.
- Jones has three games with a touchdown catch this season, out of 15 played, but only a single TD each time.
New England Patriots Rankings
- The 209.0 passing yards the Patriots yield per contest makes them the third-ranked pass defense in the NFL this year.
- The Patriots have the No. 4 defense in the NFL in passing TDs allowed, giving up 19 this season (1.3 per game).
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.