Marquez Valdes-Scantling has player prop betting options available on Sunday when he takes to the field at 8:20 PM ET live on NBC. The Week 17 contest sees Valdes-Scantling’s Green Bay Packers (12-3) take the field at Lambeau Field in Green Bay, Wisconsin against the Minnesota Vikings (7-8).
Valdes-Scantling Receiving Insights
- Valdes-Scantling averages 28.5 receiving yards, 24.0 less than the over/under of 52.5 that has been set for Sunday’s matchup.
- Valdes-Scantling has totaled over 52.5 receiving yards in 20.0% of his opportunities this year (three out of 15).
- Valdes-Scantling’s average over/under for receiving yards is 42.2. But he accumulates 13.7 fewer per game than that.
- Valdes-Scantling has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet in 45.5% of his games (five of 11).
- Valdes-Scantling has had a touchdown catch in three of 15 games this season, but had only one TD in each of those games.
Minnesota Vikings Rankings
- The pass defense of the Vikings is conceding 269.7 yards per game this season, which ranks 28th in the league.
- Opponents of the Vikings have scored 26 touchdowns through the air (1.7 per game). The Vikings’ defense is 24th in the NFL in that category.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.