The Baltimore Ravens (8-7) will fight to end their four-game losing streak as they are 4.5-point underdogs against the Los Angeles Rams (11-4) on Sunday, January 2, 2022 at M&T Bank Stadium. The game’s point total is set at 46.5.
Rams vs. Ravens Predictions
Rams Vs. Ravens Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Rams and Ravens: Last Three Games
- Los Angeles is a perfect 3-0-0 against the spread over its last three games, and has a 3-0 straight-up record in those contests.
- The final combined score of the past three Rams games has surpassed the set total two times.
- The past three Rams games averaged 2.3 more points (48.8) than this matchup’s point total.
- Baltimore covered the spread twice in its last three matchups while putting up a 0-3 record straight-up in those games.
- The final combined score of the last three Ravens games has exceeded the set total each time.
- The past three Ravens games averaged 2.5 fewer points (44.0) than this matchup’s over/under.
Rams and Ravens: Betting Trends
- Los Angeles has registered an 8-7-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 4.5 points or more, the Rams are 4-3 against the spread.
- This season, eight of Los Angeles’ games have gone over the point total.
- The Rams have been favored on the moneyline 13 total times this season. They’ve gone 9-4 in those games.
- When playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -211 or shorter, Los Angeles has a 6-1 record (winning 85.7% of its games).
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Rams have an implied win probability of 67.8%.
- Baltimore has put together a record of 7-8-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 4.5-point underdogs or more, the Ravens have an ATS record of 1-1.
- This season, Baltimore’s games have hit the over eight times.
- The Ravens have entered the game as underdogs five times this season and won twice.
- Baltimore has been at least a +174 moneyline underdog two times this season, but was upset in all of those games.
- Los Angeles and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (46.5 points) 10 times this season.
- This season, seven of Baltimore’s games have ended with a score higher than 46.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 51.4 points per game, 4.9 points more than the point total of 46.5 for this matchup.
- These two teams surrender a combined 45.4 points per game, 1.1 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Rams games is 49.9 points, 3.4 more than the over/under of 46.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 0.3 points separates the average total points bet in Ravens’ games (46.8 points) and this contest’s over/under (46.5 points).
Rams Players to Watch
- Matthew Stafford is the No. 7 fantasy player overall and the No. 6 fantasy quarterback with 298.0 points (averaging 19.9 per game).
- Cooper Kupp has collected 257.4 fantasy points this year (17.2 per game), good enough to rank him 13th overall and first among receivers in league-wide fantasy standings.
- So far this season, Darrell Henderson averages 9.0 fantasy points per game on the way to 134.4 total fantasy points. That makes him the 66th-ranked fantasy player overall and the 20th-ranked running back.
- Van Jefferson is the 96th-ranked fantasy player — and the 30th-ranked receiver — with 108.8 fantasy points. He averages 7.3 fantasy points per game.
Ravens Players to Watch
- So far this season, Lamar Jackson is 14th overall among all players and 12th among all quarterbacks with 240.0 fantasy points (16.0 per game).
- Mark Andrews has racked up total 172.7 fantasy points this year (11.5 per game), which make him the top-ranked tight end and the 41st-ranked player overall.
- Marquise Brown averages 8.8 fantasy points per game on the way to 131.8 total fantasy points. That makes him the 69th-ranked fantasy player overall and the 18th-ranked receiver.
- Devonta Freeman has put together the 100th-ranked fantasy season (31st among running backs) with 102.2 fantasy points, averaging 6.8 per game.
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.