In advance of Laviska Shenault Jr.’s game on Sunday, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, here are some insights and stats to help place the best bets. The New England Patriots (9-6) will be Shenault and the Jacksonville Jaguars’ (2-13) opponent in this Week 17 matchup at Gillette Stadium.
Shenault Receiving Insights
- Shenault averages 36.3 receiving yards, 0.2 fewer than his prop total for Sunday’s game.
- Shenault has put up over 36.5 receiving yards in 46.7% of his games this year (seven out of 15).
- Shenault’s season average of 36.3 receiving yards is 5.5 less than his average over/under (41.8).
- Shenault has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet in 33.3% of his games (five of 15).
- Having played 15 games this year, Shenault has not caught a touchdown pass.
New England Patriots Rankings
- The 209.0 passing yards the Patriots give up per game makes them the third-ranked pass defense in the NFL this year.
- Opponents of the Patriots have scored 19 touchdowns through the air (1.3 per game). The Patriots’ defense is fourth in the league in that category.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.