Laquon Treadwell has player prop bet markets available on Sunday when he suits up at 1:00 PM ET live on CBS. The New England Patriots (9-6) will be Treadwell and the Jacksonville Jaguars’ (2-13) Week 17 opponent in a matchup at Gillette Stadium.
Treadwell Receiving Insights
- Treadwell averages 21.5 receiving yards, 19.0 fewer than his over/under for Sunday’s game.
- In five out of 15 games this season, Treadwell has put up over 40.5 receiving yards.
- Treadwell has an average receiving yards over/under of 38.0. But he is accumulating 16.5 fewer yards per game than that.
- Treadwell has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet in each of his four opportunities this season.
- Treadwell has zero touchdown catches in 15 games this season.
New England Patriots Rankings
- The Patriots give up 209.0 passing yards per game, the NFL’s third-ranked pass defense this season.
- The Patriots have the No. 4 defense in the league in passing TDs allowed, conceding 19 this season (1.3 per game).
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.