Before you bet on Kyler Murray’s player prop betting options in Sunday’s game, which starts at 4:25 PM ET on FOX, here are some key stats and trends to know. The Dallas Cowboys (11-4) will be Murray and the Arizona Cardinals’ (10-5) opponent in this Week 17 matchup at AT&T Stadium.
Murray Passing Insights
- Murray passes for 218.9 yards per game, 50.6 fewer than his over/under on Sunday.
- On five occasions this year, Murray has passed for over 269.5 yards.
- Murray’s 218.9 passing yards per game are 51.4 lower than his average prop bet total (270.3).
- Murray has exceeded his passing yards prop total in four of 14 opportunities this season.
- Murray has thrown for a touchdown in nine of 15 games this season, with more than one TD pass six times.
- Murray has thrown an interception in seven of 15 games this year, with multiple picks three times.
Murray Rushing Insights
- Murray averages 22.9 rushing yards per game average in 2021, 10.6 fewer than Sunday’s over/under.
- In 26.7% of his games (four of 15 matchups) so far, Murray has rushed for more than 33.5 yards.
- Murray’s average rushing yards over/under for the season is 32.5 yards, a number he’s come up short of by an average of 9.6 yards.
- In four of 14 opportunities this season (28.6%), Murray has gone over his rushing yards prop total.
- Murray had multiple rushing touchdowns in one game this year, while scoring in four games.
Dallas Cowboys Rankings
- Murray will play against the NFL’s 23rd-ranked pass defense this week. The Cowboys give up 258.1 passing yards per game.
- The Cowboys’ defense is sixth in the league by conceding 1.3 passing touchdowns per game to opponents (20 total passing TDs).
- The Cowboys rank first in the league with 25 interceptions on the year.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Comp/Att||Pass. Yds||Pass. TDs||INTs||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.