Before you wager on Kyle Pitts’ player prop betting options in Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, here are some key stats and trends to know. Pitts and the Atlanta Falcons (7-8) hit the field against the Buffalo Bills (9-6) at Highmark Stadium in Week 17.
Pitts Receiving Insights
- Pitts’ 63.3 receiving yards average is 8.8 more than his over/under for Sunday’s contest.
- Pitts has recorded over 54.5 receiving yards in 53.3% of his opportunities this season (eight of 15).
- Pitts picks up 63.3 receiving yards per game, 5.2 more than his average over/under (58.1).
- Pitts has gone over on his prop for receiving yards in seven of 15 games this season.
- Pitts has caught a TD pass once this season, in 15 games.
Buffalo Bills Rankings
- The 184.2 passing yards the Bills concede per game makes them the best pass defense in the NFL this season.
- The Bills’ defense ranks first in the league by allowing 0.7 passing touchdowns per game to opposing offenses (11 total passing TDs).
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.