Before you bet on Ke’Shawn Vaughn’s player prop bets in Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, take a look at some key stats and trends to know. His Tampa Bay Buccaneers (11-4) hit the field against the New York Jets (4-11) in Week 17 at MetLife Stadium.
Vaughn Rushing Insights
- Vaughn averages 8.0 rushing yards per game average in 2021, 19.5 fewer than Sunday’s over/under.
- Vaughn has totaled more than 27.5 rushing yards in a game once this season.
- Vaughn gains 9.5 fewer yards per game this season than his average rushing yards prop bet (17.5 yards).
- Vaughn has gone over his rushing yards total this season in his one game played.
- Vaughn has rushed for a TD once this season.
Vaughn Receiving Insights
- Vaughn averages 0.0 receiving yards, 7.5 fewer than his prop total for Sunday’s game.
- Through 15 outings, Vaughn has not gained more than 7.5 receiving yards in a game.
- Vaughn’s season average of 0.0 receiving yards is 8.5 fewer than his average over/under (8.5).
- Vaughn will be aiming to hit the over on a receiving yards over/under for the first time this season (after one try).
- Vaughn does not have a touchdown catch this year (in 15 games).
New York Jets Rankings
- The 141.3 rushing yards the Jets allow per game makes them the 30th-ranked rush defense in the league this year.
- So far this season, the Jets have allowed 27 passing TDs to opponents, averaging 1.8 per game. That ranks 32nd in NFL play.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.