Take a look at Kenny Golladay’s player props set by oddsmakers for his next NFL matchup on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET airing on CBS. Golladay’s New York Giants (4-11) face the Chicago Bears (5-10) in Week 17. The matchup will take place at Soldier Field in Chicago, Illinois.
Golladay Receiving Insights
- Golladay averages 33.3 receiving yards, 11.2 less than his prop total for Sunday’s game.
- Golladay has totaled over 44.5 receiving yards in 33.3% of his games this year (five out of 15).
- Golladay has an average receiving yards over/under of 49.6. But he is accumulating 16.3 fewer yards per game than that.
- Golladay has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet in 28.6% of his games (four of 14).
- Golladay has zero touchdown catches in 15 games this season.
Chicago Bears Rankings
- The 223.3 passing yards the Bears yield per game makes them the fourth-ranked pass defense in the league this year.
- So far this year, the Bears have given up 28 passing TDs to their opponents, averaging 1.9 per game. That ranks 28th among NFL defenses.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.