Before you bet on Kendrick Bourne’s player prop bets in Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, here are some key stats and trends to know. Bourne and the New England Patriots (9-6) play the Jacksonville Jaguars (2-13) at Gillette Stadium in Week 17.
Bourne Receiving Insights
- Bourne’s 46.7 receiving yards average is 9.2 more than his prop total for Sunday’s outing.
- Bourne has collected over 37.5 receiving yards in nine out of 15 games this year.
- Bourne picks up 46.7 receiving yards per game, 13.2 more than his average over/under (33.5).
- In eight of 15 games this season, Bourne has gone over on his prop for receiving yards.
- Bourne has had a touchdown catch in four of 15 games this year, and scored more than once on one of those occasions.
Jacksonville Jaguars Rankings
- Bourne will play against the NFL’s 13th-ranked pass defense this week. The Jaguars give up 242.4 passing yards per contest.
- So far this year, the Jaguars have given up 20 passing TDs to their opponents, averaging 1.3 per game. That ranks sixth among NFL teams.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.