Keenan Allen hits the field in Sunday’s game, which starts at 4:05 PM ET on CBS, with several player prop bets available to wager on. This matchup in Week 17 sees Allen’s Los Angeles Chargers (8-7) in action at SoFi Stadium in Inglewood, California against the Denver Broncos (7-8).
Allen Receiving Insights
- Allen averages 69.5 receiving yards, 5.0 fewer than his over/under for Sunday’s game.
- In nine out of 15 games this year, Allen has collected over 74.5 receiving yards.
- Allen has collected 6.4 fewer receiving yards per game (69.5) than his average over/under (75.9).
- Allen has hit the over on his prop for receiving yards in eight of 15 games this season.
- Allen has had a touchdown catch in four of 15 games this year, and scored more than once on one of those occasions.
Denver Broncos Rankings
- The 226.3 passing yards the Broncos give up per contest makes them the sixth-ranked pass defense in the league this season.
- The Broncos’ defense ranks third in the NFL with 18 passing TDs allowed so far this year.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.