The top teams from opposing divisions meet when the AFC West-leading Kansas City Chiefs (11-4) hit the field as a 5-point favorite against the AFC North-leading Cincinnati Bengals (9-6) on Sunday, January 2, 2022 at Paul Brown Stadium. The over/under is set at 51.
Chiefs vs. Bengals Predictions
Chiefs Vs. Bengals Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Chiefs and Bengals: Last Three Games
- Kansas City is a perfect 3-0-0 against the spread over its past three games, and has a 3-0 straight-up record in those contests.
- In all three of those games, the final combined score has surpassed the set total.
- The past three Chiefs games averaged 2.2 fewer points (48.8) than this matchup’s point total.
- Cincinnati covered the spread twice in its last three contests while putting up a 2-1 record straight-up in those games.
- The final combined score of the last three Bengals games went over the set total one time.
- The Bengals’ past three outings have ended with an average of 45.3 points scored. That’s 5.7 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
Chiefs and Bengals: Betting Trends
- Kansas City is 8-7-0 against the spread this season.
- The Chiefs are 5-4 ATS when playing as at least 5-point favorites.
- This season, eight of Kansas City’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Chiefs have put together an 11-4 record in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 73.3% of those games).
- Kansas City has gone 8-1 in games it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -225 or shorter (88.9%).
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Chiefs have an implied win probability of 69.2%.
- Cincinnati is 8-7-0 against the spread this season.
- The Bengals are a perfect 1-0 ATS when playing as at least 5-point underdogs.
- This season, Cincinnati’s games have hit the over seven times.
- The Bengals have been underdogs in seven games this season and won four (57.1%) of those contests.
- Cincinnati has played as an underdog of +185 or more once this season and won that game.
- Kansas City and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (51 points) eight times this season.
- This season, seven of Cincinnati’s games have ended with a score higher than 51 points.
- The Chiefs average 28.1 points per game against the Bengals’ 27.3, amounting to 4.4 points over the game’s point total of 51.
- The 42 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 9.0 fewer than the 51 total in this contest.
- On average, the Chiefs have seen a 52.5 over/under in their games this season, 1.5 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 4.8 points separates this contest’s over/under (51 points) and the average total points bet in Bengals’ games (46.2 points) this season.
Chiefs Players to Watch
- Patrick Mahomes II is fourth overall among all players and fourth among all quarterbacks with 314.6 fantasy points (21.0 per game).
- Tyreek Hill’s 181.1 total fantasy points (an average of 12.1 per game), are enough to place him 35th overall and fifth among receivers.
- So far this season, Travis Kelce averages 10.2 fantasy points per game on the way to 153.0 total fantasy points. That makes him the 52nd-ranked fantasy player overall and the second-ranked tight end.
- Darrel Williams is working on the 80th-ranked fantasy season (24th among running backs) with 121.6 fantasy points, averaging 8.1 per game.
Bengals Players to Watch
- So far this season, Joe Burrow is ninth overall among all players and eighth among all quarterbacks with 279.4 fantasy points (18.6 per game).
- Joe Mixon has racked up total 237.3 fantasy points this year (15.8 per game), which make him the second-ranked running back and the 15th-ranked player overall.
- Ja’Marr Chase’s 176.4 total fantasy points make him the No. 38 fantasy player and No. 6 receiver. He averages 11.8 fantasy points per game.
- Tee Higgins is the 63rd-ranked fantasy player — and the 14th-ranked receiver — with 136.9 fantasy points (9.1 per game).
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.