Kadarius Toney has player props available on Sunday when he hits the field at 1:00 PM ET live on CBS. Toney and the New York Giants (4-11) have a Week 17 matchup with the Chicago Bears (5-10) at Soldier Field.
Toney Receiving Insights
- Toney’s 28.0 receiving yards average is 14.5 less than his prop total on Sunday.
- Toney has totaled more than 42.5 receiving yards in two out of 15 games this year.
- Toney’s average prop total for receiving yards is 43.4. But he is accumulating 15.4 less per game than that.
- Toney has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet in 16.7% of his opportunities (twice in 12 games).
- Toney has zero touchdown catches in 15 games this season.
Chicago Bears Rankings
- The 223.3 passing yards the Bears yield per game makes them the fourth-ranked pass defense in the NFL this season.
- The Bears’ defense ranks 28th in the league with 28 passing TDs allowed so far this year.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.