See what bookmakers have posted for K.J. Osborn’s player prop bets in Sunday’s NFL action, as he takes to the field at 8:20 PM ET broadcast on NBC. The Green Bay Packers (12-3) will be Osborn and the Minnesota Vikings’ (7-8) Week 17 opponent in a matchup at Lambeau Field.
Osborn Receiving Insights
- Osborn averages 38.9 receiving yards, 10.6 less than his prop total for Sunday’s game.
- In 33.3% of his games this year (five out of 15), Osborn has put up over 49.5 receiving yards.
- Osborn picks up 38.9 receiving yards per game, 3.1 more than his average prop total (35.8).
- In five of 14 games, Osborn has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet.
- Osborn has five games with a touchdown catch this season, out of 15 played, but only a single TD each time.
Green Bay Packers Rankings
- Osborn will square off against the NFL’s 11th-ranked pass defense this week. The Packers give up 234.3 passing yards per game.
- The Packers’ defense is 26th in the league by allowing 1.8 passing touchdowns per game to opposing offenses (27 total passing TDs).
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.