Ahead of Justin Jefferson’s game on Sunday, which starts at 8:20 PM ET on NBC, here are some insights and stats to place the best bets. Jefferson’s Minnesota Vikings (7-8) face the Green Bay Packers (12-3) in Week 17. The matchup will be at Lambeau Field in Green Bay, Wisconsin.
Jefferson Receiving Insights
- Jefferson’s 96.7 receiving yards average is 5.2 more than his prop total for Sunday’s matchup.
- Jefferson has put up over 91.5 receiving yards in six of 15 games this year.
- Jefferson’s average over/under for receiving yards is 90.7. He has collected 6.0 more per game than that.
- Jefferson has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet in 33.3% of his games (five of 15).
- Jefferson has caught a touchdown pass in eight of 15 games this season, including more than one TD pass on one occasion.
Green Bay Packers Rankings
- The 234.3 passing yards per game conceded by the Packers defense makes them the NFL’s 11th-ranked pass defense.
- The Packers’ defense is ranked 26th in the NFL with 27 passing TDs allowed so far this season.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.