Before you bet on Justin Jackson’s player prop bets in Sunday’s game, which starts at 4:05 PM ET on CBS, take a look at some key stats and trends to know. The Denver Broncos (7-8) will be Jackson and the Los Angeles Chargers’ (8-7) Week 17 opponent in a matchup at SoFi Stadium.
Jackson Rushing Insights
- Jackson has a 33.5-yard rushing prop bet over/under, compared to his season average of 20.2 yards per game.
- Jackson has totaled more than 33.5 rushing yards in four games this season (26.7% of his total appearances).
- Jackson’s average rushing yards prop bet so far this season (33.0) is higher than his rushing yard average (20.2) this year.
- Once in two opportunities this season, Jackson has hit the over on his rushing yards total.
- Jackson scored multiple rushing TDs in the only game he’s had a rushing touchdown this season.
Jackson Receiving Insights
- Jackson averages 10.5 receiving yards, 2.0 fewer than his over/under for Sunday’s game.
- Jackson has gained more than 12.5 receiving yards in three of 15 games this year.
- Jackson has an average receiving yards prop total of 12.5. But he accumulates 2.0 less yards per game than that.
- Jackson has hit the over on his receiving yards prop in 50.0% of his games (one of two).
- Jackson does not have a touchdown catch this season (in 15 games).
Denver Broncos Rankings
- The 110.2 rushing yards the Broncos yield per contest makes them the 13th-ranked run defense in the league this season.
- Opponents of the Broncos have scored eight touchdowns on the ground (0.5 per game). The Broncos’ defense is first in the NFL in that category.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.