Check out the player prop bets available for Julio Jones when he takes to the field in NFL action on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET live on CBS. Jones’ Tennessee Titans (10-5) have a Week 17 matchup at Nissan Stadium in Nashville, Tennessee against the Miami Dolphins (8-7).
Jones Receiving Insights
- Jones’ 25.1 receiving yards average is 18.4 fewer than his over/under on Sunday.
- Jones has recorded more than 43.5 receiving yards in three of 15 games this season.
- Jones has an average receiving yards over/under of 58.5. But he accumulates 33.4 less yards per game than that.
- In one of 11 games this season, Jones has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet.
- Having played 15 games this season, Jones has not caught a touchdown pass.
Miami Dolphins Rankings
- The 258.0 passing yards per game given up by the Dolphins defense makes them the NFL’s 22nd-ranked pass defense.
- So far this year, the Dolphins have allowed 20 passing TDs to opponents, averaging 1.3 per game. That ranks sixth in the league.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.