Ahead of Sunday’s game, check out Josiah Deguara’s player prop bet options. He’ll hit the field at 8:20 PM ET on NBC. The Minnesota Vikings (7-8) will be Deguara and the Green Bay Packers’ (12-3) Week 17 opponent in a matchup at Lambeau Field.
Deguara Receiving Insights
- Deguara puts up 11.2 receiving yards per game, 13.3 less than his prop total set for Sunday’s matchup.
- In two out of 15 games this season, Deguara has gained over 24.5 receiving yards.
- Deguara has an average receiving yards prop total of 20.1. But he is accumulating 8.9 less yards per game than that.
- Deguara has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet in 50.0% of his opportunities (two times in four games).
- Deguara has had a touchdown catch in one of 15 games this season, but had only one TD in that game.
Minnesota Vikings Rankings
- The Vikings allow 269.7 passing yards per game, the NFL’s 28th-ranked pass defense this season.
- Opponents of the Vikings have totaled 26 touchdowns through the air (1.7 per game). The Vikings’ defense is 24th in the NFL in that category.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.