See what sportsbooks have listed as player props for Jonathan Taylor in Sunday’s game at 1:00 PM ET airing on FOX. The Week 17 outing sees Taylor’s Indianapolis Colts (9-6) hit the field at Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis, Indiana against the Las Vegas Raiders (8-7).
Taylor Rushing Insights
- Taylor records 108.4 rushing yards per game this season, 5.9 greater than Sunday’s prop total.
- Taylor has totaled more than 102.5 rushing yards in nine games this season (60.0% of his total appearances).
- Oddsmakers have set Taylor’s average rushing yards prop bet at 83.1 yards. He has outpaced it by picking up 108.4 rushing yards per game.
- Taylor has hit his rushing yards over in eight of 15 games (53.3% of his opportunities).
- Taylor scored multiple rushing touchdowns in four games this year, while scoring in 11 games.
Taylor Receiving Insights
- Taylor’s 22.4 receiving yards average is 4.9 more than his prop total for Sunday’s matchup.
- In 33.3% of his games this season (five out of 15), Taylor has totaled over 17.5 receiving yards.
- Taylor has collected 0.7 more receiving yards per game (22.4) than his average prop total (21.7).
- Taylor has gone over on his prop for receiving yards in four of 15 games this year.
- Taylor has two touchdown catches this year in 15 games, one apiece on two occasions.
Las Vegas Raiders Rankings
- Taylor will play against the NFL’s 19th-ranked run defense this week. The Raiders give up 115.7 yards on the ground per game.
- The Raiders’ defense ranks 23rd in the league with 16 rushing TDs conceded so far this season.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.