Before you wager on Jeremy McNichols’ player prop bets in Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, here are some key stats and trends to know. McNichols and his Tennessee Titans (10-5) have a Week 17 game against the Miami Dolphins (8-7) at Nissan Stadium.
McNichols Rushing Insights
- McNichols’ rushing yards prop bet for Sunday’s game is set at 20.5 yards. That’s 11.0 more than his season average of 9.5.
- Three times this year (in 15 games – 20.0%), McNichols rushed for more than 20.5 yards.
- McNichols gains 10.1 fewer yards per game this season than his average rushing yards prop bet (19.6 yards).
- McNichols hit the over on his rushing yards prop bet total in three of his nine opportunities this year (33.3%).
- Through 15 games, McNichols has not yet rushed for a touchdown.
McNichols Receiving Insights
- McNichols averages 16.0 receiving yards, 4.5 more than his prop bet for Sunday.
- In six out of 15 games this season, McNichols has collected over 11.5 receiving yards.
- McNichols has collected 0.3 fewer receiving yards per game (16.0) than his average prop total (16.3).
- McNichols has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet two times in nine games this year.
- McNichols has caught a TD pass once this season, in 15 games.
Miami Dolphins Rankings
- The 102.3 rushing yards the Dolphins concede per contest makes them the seventh-ranked rush defense in the league this year.
- Opponents of the Dolphins have totaled 12 touchdowns on the ground (0.8 per game). The Dolphins’ defense is seventh in the NFL in that category.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.