Player prop bets are available for Jeff Wilson Jr. in Sunday’s NFL action at 4:05 PM ET live on CBS. The Houston Texans (4-11) will be Wilson and the San Francisco 49ers’ (8-7) opponent in this Week 17 matchup at Levi’s Stadium.
Wilson Rushing Insights
- Wilson has a 42.5-yard rushing prop bet over/under, compared to his season average of 19.6 yards per game.
- Wilson has collected more than 42.5 rushing yards in four games this season (26.7% of his total appearances).
- Wilson gains 27.9 fewer yards per game this season than his average rushing yards prop bet (47.5 yards).
- Wilson hit his rushing yards over once in seven games this season.
- Wilson has scored a rushing touchdown two times this season in 15 games.
Wilson Receiving Insights
- Wilson averages 2.1 receiving yards, 3.4 fewer than his over/under for Sunday’s game.
- In three of 15 games this season, Wilson has totaled over 5.5 receiving yards.
- Wilson’s season average of 2.1 receiving yards is 8.0 less than his average prop total (10.1).
- Wilson has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet two times in seven games this season.
- Wilson has zero touchdown catches in 15 games this season.
Houston Texans Rankings
- The rush defense of the Texans is giving up 141.3 yards per game on the ground this season, which ranks 30th in the NFL.
- The Texans have the No. 31 defense in the league in rushing touchdowns allowed, conceding 25 this season (1.7 per game).
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.